• congratulations to our otm winners this month! i've updated the current bans and we're almost at even male/female ratios...how exciting xD we're going to be doing some events for the holidays, we just need to get the kinks worked out, so be on the lookout for those.
• of the month voting has begun! this will last until november 30th, so please vote!
• december otm nominations are currently underway. you can click HERE to nominate!
• a new skin for the holiday season! as always, if there are any questions or errors or anything with the skin, please let me know.
• new skin! if you see any errors, of course, please let me know. as well, we have new things going on. first off is the fact that we disabled signatures. they're becoming kind of obsolete and, in the end, 90% of us didn't even have them for all our characters. so, we've just turned them off. as well, as you can see, we have a new avatar size of 250x400. as well, i'm going to be redoing the shadow pictures for the next few days to make them the bigger size with a new coloring and to try and clean up the site's tinypic account for shadows. what else here...oh yes! please also welcome EMA and JAZZ to the staff team!
• we're now using mandatory templates, so make sure to update all your threads and everything to the new templates. you can find them HERE.
• congratulations to our winners this month! the summer events will be ending soon and the school year has officially started on avalon--and around the world. welcome back to school, kids.
• OF THE MONTH NOMINATIONS are now up, so please go nominate!
• the 'something in the water' plot has ended. you can still play out that stuff, the threads were moved to ALTERNATE UNIVERSE.
• new skin! hope you guys like it. as always, if you have issues, just let me know.
please register properly!
please do so with your character's name like this in all lowercase: first m. last if your character is a queen, king, prince, princess, duke or duchess, please include that title before their names.
Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.
The error returned was:
Sorry, the link that brought you to this page seems to be out of date or broken.
· Forgotten Password Recovery
· Register a new account
· Our help documentation
· Contact the forums administrator
< Go Back