staff
updates
july 22nd added a new couple themed award to the pixel awards! as well, there's a new limited edition award in the points claim, so go check that out; it'll be gone by august 21st!

july 2nd congratulations to our otm winners!

june 11th say hello to a new skin! if there's any issues, or if something hasn't been coded to match, just let me know, and i'll fix it right up.

june 1st congratulations to the winners this month! you're all beautiful creatures.

may 19th alright, lauz's birthday is may 24th and she's planning for the first tinychat of the summer! find out more information on this HERE!

may 14th hey guys, make sure you add yourselves to our member directory! i may redo it at some point to make it more detailed, but all of you need to be on it!

april 23rd look at that, lauz made a new skin! yeah, its not summery, but that's ok, right? as always, if you see any issues, let me know. of the months will begin shortly; i haven't decided if i want to go back to the old way or keep going to new way. let me know which you think worked better!

awards

register in all lowercase (ie: first m. last)

Board Message
Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, the link that brought you to this page seems to be out of date or broken.

You are not logged in, you may log in below
Your account username
Your account password

Useful Links

· Forgotten Password Recovery
· Register a new account
· Our help documentation
· Contact the forums administrator

tagbox
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   
Sorry, guests cant view the shoutbox!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

shippers

skinned exclusively for bad romance by lauz. custom forum structure by black @ code. some pixels by pixel joint & dreamer-aruki @ dA. banner image © laura zalenga.