updates
APRIL 20TH OF THE MONTH NOMINATIONS are up for may! please, if you'd be so kind, do those for us. other than that, i'd love to see more females running around, we're down by quite a few again. please make sure you're checking the ban list as well!

APRIL 15TH we have a little mini-event going on; an egg scavenger hunt! even if you don't celebrate easter, this is a chance to get a cute little pixel for the account of your choosing! this will last until april 20th, so get hunting!

APRIL 8TH wow, happy spring. have a skin ♥

APRIL 7TH we have some spring events up and running now! unsure how long these will last, probably until june or so, so have fun with these! and thank chorda for the idea for avalon's camp-out ♥

APRIL 2ND hope you enjoyed april fool's on BR ♥ anyway, we're having a REAL activity check now, lasting until april 12th, so please do your best to get your characters active. thank you!

APRIL 1ST happy april fool's! i hope you guys enjoy the skin and cbox filters ;D there's a surprise activity check as well, so look at that. if you want to change the skin back to normal just fine the drop-down box at the top, under the weather icons, and select 'sirius' and the skin will be back to normal. as well, congrats to the otm winners!

MARCH 28TH voting for the of the month awards is up! please make sure to vote and to do so for EVERY category; let's make this even and a fair contest ok?

MARCH 1ST congratulations to the winners of the awards this month! as well, happy march! as always, make sure to heed our bans and lets try and up the ratios. if anyone has any ideas for spring events, let me know. i want to try and do some site-wide events for you guys, i'm just unsure if i should repeat certain events or not. so let me know if you get any ideas!

statistics
ancient
faerie
angel
gifted
demon
halfling
elf
legendary
shifter
siren
valkyrie
vampire
males
females
featured
staff
lauz
christine
jazz
( ema )
awards
bekah
samara sorenson
echo abrams
dana shelby & quintin rockwell
morning sunshine
credits
all coding, plot, rules, graphics, important threads, etc were done by lauz. this skin was made by lauz especially for bad romance. images used were found on google. pixel awards are by ails @ pixeljoint. alice in wonderland is © to lewis carroll. and, finally, the custom forum structure code is by black of code. we are in no way associated with the celebrities being used on this site and we're making no money here. as well, i'd like to thank my fabulous members for making this place what it is ♥

Board Message
Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, the link that brought you to this page seems to be out of date or broken.

You are not logged in, you may log in below
Your account username
Your account password

Useful Links

· Forgotten Password Recovery
· Register a new account
· Our help documentation
· Contact the forums administrator

skinned especially for bad romance by lauz. do not reproduce.
static affiliates
Candyland Couture Ϟ WICKED THE Twilight RPG Kingdom Hearts: Confused Memories V4 I Solemnly Swear... INFINITE CRISIS Up State Swan Song Guardians Arising CC Lochland Grove

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
A THOUSAND FIREFLIES SHADOWPLAY LEGEND OF GRAPHICIA DELUSIONAL HOW TO BREATHE DEFINITELY MAYBE THE BEGINNING OF THE END WORLD ELITE WRESTLING WITHER BROKEN CROWN OF AMAR THE POWER OF TWO ECLIPSE FIREWHISKEY AND COKE MAGICAL MAYHEM SUGAR SKULLS TO INFINITY AND BEYOND BLOOD & ASHES WERE THE WORLD MINE DEFIANCE IN TRUTH MIDNIGHT KINGDOM PAPER THIN WALLS THIS IS WAR MISS YOUR EMBRACE DEATH WAITS FOR NO ONE SAURUS TASTE THE BLOOD THE OVERLOOKED LINGER